If you haven’t heard the other-worldly voice of New Zealander Marlon Williams you need to fix that immediately. Below you can check out his new single ‘Strange Things’, released today and presumably from a forthcoming and much anticipated solo album. It’s a lush and beautifully haunting song with ghostly backing vocals that highlights Williams’ voice and songwriting abilities.
Williams has a co-headline tour coming up in July/August (see below) with the equally excellent Melody Pool plus a handful of dates in Sydney over the next few days:
- 28th May – Frankies Pizza, City
- 30th May – Gardel’s Bar, Surry Hills
- 31st May – Corridor Bar, Newtown (full band)
- 1st June – Petersham Bowling Club (afternoon show)
- 1st June – Welcome Hotel, Rozelle (evening)