Georgia State Line from Melbourne, VIC have today released their brand new single ‘Dry My Tears’. Fronted by Bendigo-born songstress Georgia Delves, the group blend vintage and contemporary sounds to create songs that feel warmed and lived-in, with Delves writing to incite an ageless feeling and capture the bittersweet balancing act between growing up and staying young. The song is a sweet shuffle and sway with Delves’ vocal leading the way with its ache and twang perfectly balanced by the soulful and deft touches from the rest of the band.
Georgia State Line ~ Live
- Sat Aug 4th – Spotted Mallard, Brunswick (supporting Raised By Eagles)
- Sat Aug 18th – Major Tom’s, KynetonW/ James Ellis & the Jealous Guys
- Sun Aug 26th – ‘Dry My Tears’ Launch Show – The Old Bar, Fitzroy VIC
- 28-30th Sept – Dashville Skyline festival, Hunter Valley NSW
- Sat Oct 13th – Out On The Weekend festival -Seaworks, Williamstown VIC